Monday, April 19, 2010

Rollerblades and Nice Weather

It has been so nice outside lately. I absolutely LOVE it! The kids and I are outside or at the park almost everyday now. Someday I want to live in Arizona where it is beautiful year round. Sure it's beautiful here too, but I really love this warm weather.

Natalie, Shaun, Grady, Austin, and Aiden at the Scera park. They all keep Natalie so entertained.





Austin LOVES this necklace that her daddy gave her. The clasp broke so it is actually being held together by a bobby pin. She sure loves that daddy.


This is one of Austin's new swimming suits. It came with a cover up which she thinks is acceptable to wear all day everyday.


My poor little guy. We were playing soccer today at Grandma Brenda's and he tripped over the ball and hit his little head on the cement. I felt so bad. He was not very happy about it either.

He did kind of enjoy having the cold thing on his head and being able to watch Dora for a while after.

These are my new rollerblades. I got then from D.I. for $5. Talk about a deal. Not to mention a flash back to 1994. When I am on them I feel like a chubbier version of a newborn horse. Maybe that's why I should use them to push the kids in the jogger, (something to help me balance) if mom goes down everybody goes down!


My little blue eyed Natalie Bear. This girl is such a doll. She recently started giving "luvs" on command.






Here she is demonstrating her new talent.







Last time Tara and I went to the park I had to keep putting her far away from the cement, because she loves to crawl on it. She made it there eventually. In the mean time she had a delicious snack of grass and pine cones.








3 comments:

Jeff and Kira said...

I love this post! I love your little family! That picture of you and Natalie lying in the grass is gorgeous! You look amazing! And I love that you got roller blades! I have some too! Maybe when I'm not pregnant and extra clumsy, we can go sometime. :)

Brenda said...

Those are some cute babies! I love that you are using the stroller for balance - good idea!

Heidi said...

Great post Brooke! Natalie looks like a little Spring flower out there in the grass, so cute! And keep reliving the 90's on your rollerblades. It makes me feel young by proxy :)