Sunday, April 18, 2010

Half Marathon

There is Tricia 6th from the right off to a great start.


Doug and Tricia and I did the Salt Lake City half marathon yesterday. It was SO much fun. We decided to do it in the beginning of the year, and I am so glad we did. I can't wait to do another one. We stayed together the whole time, but Doug decided he had something to prove the last block. So Tricia and I finished in 2:09:52. Pretty impressive I think.




(Photos courtesy/stolen property of Doug and Tricia's blog)



4 comments:

Jeff and Kira said...

Awesome job! So impressed!

Megan said...

Way to go!!! That is so awesome that you did it. I wish I was a runner, kinda!

Starla said...

I wish I had known you were there! I was there cheering people on! AND 2 hours!!!! Holy sprinter!

Brenda said...

Hehehehe, that Doug, proving he is a MAN!