Friday, April 2, 2010

DaTe WiTh OuR sHaUn BoY

Tonight Ben and I took our little man out on a date. We went to Zurchers (party store) and he got a gun, sword and a pirate hat. Then we went out to dinner, then ice skating, and of course to Grandpa Stacy's Maceys for ice cream. He had a blast. I'm not sure which he liked better, the ice skating or the pirate paraphernalia.

He really got into it. He fell down quite a bit, but he kept at it. He is such a cutie.
Shaun Boy and his daddy. You can see where he gets his good looks from.

I love this little man. Please note the clever spot I found to hang my camera case on.

VIDEO

4 comments:

Meshelle said...

What a fun idea!! Looks like all 3 of you had a fantastic time!

Jeff and Kira said...

How fun! Shawn is the cutest!

Brenda said...

He is the cutest little boy ever! I love how his legs just keep flopping and slipping.

jsommers said...

That is HILARIOUS!! Look at that walker! I LOVE IT!