Thursday, February 10, 2011

Can You Spot The Difference?

Now you see it...





And now you don't.


It seems like every time I turn around to dry my hands, it's gone. I have recently made the switch to dish clothes from paper towels, but with this disappearing all of the time what's a girl to do?
Though I have never witnessed it, all signs of the disappearance lead to a
.
small
.
round
.
cherub
.
looking figure.
.
.........
.
.
.
.
Wait for it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Wait for it.


Wait for it....






Looks like I was right after all.






















7 comments:

Danny & Desirae Sommers said...

I still can't find mine. or there are 10 out and all gross. Who does that?

Jeff and Kira said...

hahaha! She is so cute! And you are so funny!

Brenda said...

What a squeeze-y little bear! P.S. glad you made the switch to real dishtowels! Welcome to grown-uphood.

Tolman Family said...

She's very, very sneaky, sir.

Tolman Family said...

P.S. Your kitchen is too clean...you disgust me.

Jeff Sommers said...

OH My, she is SOOOO Cute! That's hilarious Brooke. Don't know how long ago you put that on there, but i just saw it and it made me smile BIG here at work. Thanks for the uplift :)

Becca said...

hahahahaha oh Brooke I sure do miss you and that cute little round cherub