Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Shaun Boy!

Can you believe it? He is four years old! I can hardly stand it. He is growing up so fast. Let me tell you a little about my guy. Firstly, he is a superhero. he is also a ninja, knight, pirate, power ranger, and at times a villain. He is such a sweetheart. He loves to snuggle me, because he knows I love it. I love my little man.

So handsome.



Now that Austin is in Kindergarten, it's just these two at home during the day. Shaun loves Natalie. He loves to play with her and give her rides in the baby stroller (even though the wheels are buckling)


Playing the wii. This keeps him very occupied on the freezing cold days.



For his birthday we took him to the Olive Garden (thanks Mom and Dad) He was able to pick exactly what he wanted. He shared his dessert with everyone.




This boy LOVES chocolate. I wonder where he gets that from.....
Happy Birthday my Shaun
I love you!



2 comments:

Brenda said...

I love all the pictures of hime with the cakes! And I love that boy!

Tolman Family said...

Happy Birthday, Shaun!