Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Trip to Disneyland

We recently returned from a much needed trip to California. We were able to visit family, who I have been away from for faaaar too long. It really was so nice to see everyone. I miss them already! We were also able to go to Disneyland. It was so much fun! The kids are already planning their next trip.



Here they are in front of the castle. This was the first thing on Austin's list of course. And yes, she carried that stuffed horse all day.



My Shaun boy on the carousel. This ride was a definitely a favorite! I came to that conclusion on the 4th time we rode it.


Nattie Bear and her Grandpa. She was happy to see him. She refers to my phone as grandpa. (that also means grandma)



Buzz Lightyear to the rescue! Shaun LOVED this one!




Me and my Bear.




My beautiful Austin girl.





Everyone is saddled up and ready to go! ... Again.






Grandma and her babies.







Papal, Austin and Mamal. (great grandparents) Austin has such a special relationship with Mamal. We miss her all the time.








Even Nattie Bear came around. She thinks she is two already. Let's just say the attitude does not show in this picture.









2 comments:

Meshelle said...

Great pictures, Brooke....all 3 of your adorable kids are growing WAY too fast! Give them hugs & kisses from Aunt Meshelle!

Heidi said...

It was so nice to see you and the kids Brooke! Man, you are all so beautiful and I love you!