Sunday, October 30, 2011

For Mom

Light Bright


Movie time at the Kidder's house.



Shaun Boy at the pumpkin patch.




After school snacks.




Ready for church... almost.





First day of school.




Home made shirt.






Shaun the pirate walking the plank @ Barnes and Noble story time.






Nattie Bear and her favorite boots.






Beautiful Austin






Me and my Benny.





At the butterfly exhibit.






Austin and Nattie with the classroom mascot Froggy. She got to take him home for the weekend and write in the class journal.







At the pool with the Kidder kids over the Summer.




3 comments:

Brenda said...

Thank you!!! They are amazing and beautiful and so are you and Ben! I can't believe how thick and gorgeous the girls hair is! I think I might die before December gets here!

tricia said...

wow! a blog post, good work! We are quite excited to see you!

Heidi said...

You are all so beautiful! I love you and miss you!