Sunday, May 23, 2010

Uncle Jeff is 50!

This weekend we went to Logandale/Hurricane for my Uncle Jeff's 50th birthday party. We stayed in Hurricane at my parents condo. It was so fun to see the family. We went hiking in Zion on Friday (that is when I had my camera out) and Uncle Jeff took us to the lake on Saturday.

Frog. I guess when I think of a desert I don't think of frogs. But this little guy blended right in.
Natalie was so good on the hike. She didn't actually do a whole lot of hiking though. Grandpa bought her a hat and sewed a ribbon on it. Very clever.

This is Uncle Jeff. He doesn't look a day over 48 if you ask me.


My Benny. He carried Natalie in the pack most of the time. I love this guy!



Grandpa and his babies. The kids loved that we were staying at "the new condo" they had a blast.




Grandpa, Natti, and Grandma hiding in the foliage.





This is at the upper emerald pool in Zion. Austin and Shaun were running around in the water and Shaun fell all the way in. It was quite funny, though he didn't think so. We had to put his shirt on a rock to dry for a while.






Natti was so tired she could hardly stand it.


Shaun had SO much fun with his Uncle Jeff. Jeff brought his little dog, Carlton. He was the hit of the weekend with the kids and Tricia. Jeff left a day early and Shaun asked about him quite often.



My little Austin was such a good little hiker. She was getting a bit tired toward the end. With all of the grown ups there she did get carried every once and a while.





Natti and Tricia are ready to go.