Sunday, June 13, 2010

26.2

Yesterday My Benny finished his very first marathon. Yes, he is awesome. He can't really walk today, but I am still proud.



Now I find this picture both painful and disgusting. This is what happens to runners who are not fortunate enough to own a sports bra.



Austin and Shaun were so happy to see their daddy. We were waiting for quite a while.


Look at that guy. He sure doesn't look like he just ran a full marathon. What a man!
Stats:
Miles: 26.2
Time: 5:01
Blisters: 0
Bloody nips: 2



5 comments:

Starla said...

Umm his nipples remind me of Andy from the office when they have the fun run...hahah

Jeff and Kira said...

Wow! Way to go Ben! Very impressive! Those bloody nips are horrifying.

Brenda said...

Hahahahahahahahaha - still, very impressive. We saw one guy running, holding his shirt out, we knew - Nipple Chafing!

Ben said...

The nips look worse then they felt but I did feel a bit like Andy. Now according to my gps watch I actually did 26.4 miles. Might need to confront a committee about that or something.

Megan said...

Way to go. I can't imagine running a 5K let alone a Marathon. Get you a running shirt, Mitch couldn't believe the difference and you can find some pretty ugly ones at DI after big races (lime green from Moab this year)