Friday, May 14, 2010

Natalie's First Fiesta

I can't believe our little bear is 1. Wow! I guess it's time to have another. SO just kidding. We had a little fiesta for her yesterday. I think her favorite part was the cupcake. Coincidentally that was my favorite part too.

This is the banner we made for Natalie, well it's really just 3 half sheets of paper. She is just turning 1.
Natalie and her daddy. She loves this guy. And he loves his little girl.

My grandma came over the day before the party to give Natalie her gift. she also informed me that we have lilacs in our backyard. I just though they were some sort of wildflower-weedish thing. Now I love them.


The aftermath of the traditional pinata beating.



Natalie loved her new toys. She is such a little doll.




She got to take the first swing. She is the youngest AND it is her party.





Her first cake.



Enjoying a cupcake on the grass. She was more interested in playing with it at first, and then she tasted it. She definitely approved.
The making of guacamole.




I love this little girl. It has been so fun to have her in our family for the past year. She is always such a sweetheart. She is a very easy baby. Everyone just loves her.









5 comments:

Brenda said...

She is the cutest, sweetest little girl! Fun fiesta too!

tricia said...

We were sad to miss such a fun fiesta! By the way Brooke...you are offically uninvited to the cake decorating class in June because look at that cake you made! I am very impressed at your work!

Heidi said...

Brookie-Brenda's-Cookie, You are hilarious, and I love reading your blog. Great fiesta theme (Juan - bah ha!). I can't believe that sweet baby is already one, but I can't believe you're over 18 either.

Tolman Family said...

Happy Birthday Natalie!!!

Karyn said...

Okay, that is HILARIOUS that you did a "fiesta"! I am totally LOL. Love that little Natalie!