Saturday, October 30, 2010

A Visit From The Mother

It was so nice to see her! We missed her the minute she went into the airport. Austin girl was the most emotional of the bunch. We went to parks, she took me shopping, she took the kids toy shopping, (Nattie is still carrying around her baby) and we just had a fantastic time. She even watched the babies while Benny and I went on a much needed date.

Here we are at the mall. Of course Grandma broke my rules and let them have their costumes early. Shaun has been taking his sword and shield with him everywhere he goes.
Austin and her Grandma. I think Austin would much rather live with Grandma and Grandpa than Mom and Dad. Maybe that will be her motivation to get into BYU in 13 years.

The little bear. When Grandma first arrived Nattie just kept looking at her. It didn't take long for her to remember who she was. They were inseparable all weekend.


Like this.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

It was a fun trip, I miss you all so much!!!