Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween

Our ward had a trunk-or-treat last night, and we all had so much fun getting dressed up and eating waaay too much candy. After we went to our friends Travis and Alicia's house (or the twins house if you ask Shaun) for another fun Halloween party.





Here are our cute kids at the trunk or treat. The alligator is our friends Jaime and Mike's son. These guys had so much fun.

Our Beautiful Austin girl.


Jaime and Mike and Lauren. It was so fun to have them join us.



Me and Alicia the cat.




These eyelashes were so much fun. All night Austin kept asking if she could touch them. When we got home I finally let her. Natalie kept looking at me kind of funny all night.




Sweaty Shaun. This boy had so much fun. He had two swords and challenged everyone who had a weapon to a duel. I think this kid approves of Halloween.




Me and My handsome pirate. I love that Ben dresses up as a pirate every year. I think I am just going to be a witch from now on.




He knows he looks good.




The cutest little pumpkin. Nattie was all about Halloween. Every piece of candy she got she sat down and ate. She also loved looking in the mirror.




This group looks pretty excited.




I thought this picture turned out pretty cool.




Before school we sprayed Austin's hair black. When I picked her up from school her face was black. So she had to shower before round two. She was the cutest little princess at school though.












5 comments:

tricia said...

All of your costumes look amazing. I really do love that Ben is a pirate every year. He makes a great pirate. And your spider over the face picture is very well done.

Heidi said...

I love the costumes AND the people in them! It's good to see things are going well. I absolutely love that pic of Natalie in the white skirt and the one of Austin up close in her costume. You are quite the photographer!

Jeff and Kira said...

I can't believe how big they are all getting! They're all so cute in they're all so cute in their costumes! I love Austin's black hair. And you look especially gorgeous! I miss you guys!

Tolman Family said...

Yay for updates! Glad to see that Missouri is treating you well. Happy Halloween!

Karyn said...

Everyone looks great!! Miss you guys ♥