Thursday, August 19, 2010

Exploring Springfield

Yesterday we moved ALL of our earthly possessions from the moving truck to a storage shed. It was very hot. Shaun had a great time. He had the very important job of tying all of the bikes together. Natalie was exiled to the pack and play. She was angry.


Keeping busy.

Ninja Benny.

Not a fan of the sticky weather.


These toys were not entertaining enough for this girl.



Natalie kept calling Shaun's toy frog 'Bow'. So Ben went out and got her, her own Bow. She loves it and snuggles it every night.




Bow?





We went to visit Benny's new school. I must say it has very shiny hallways. It was fun to finally see it. Ben is really excited.


Me and my Berrie Bear.







3 comments:

Brenda said...

Natalie looks bigger already!

tricia said...

Oh I sure do miss you guys! Today I saw a trooper just like yours and I looked to see if it was you and then I realized you were gone! I absolutley love the bow toy...I am sure he is missing natalie right now. Don't let her forget about him!

jsommers25 said...

This is Jeff, ...you kids are all so cute and I miss you all so much. I will be in Utah for Christmas..will bring Carl too. We will hope to see you there. Happy Halloween, Love YOU!!
Brother/Uncle Jeff :)