Saturday, November 27, 2010

Lately

We have been having a relaxing weekend with Ben home. We have been out to see Santa too. Austin lost her 2nd tooth. We realized that Shaun needs more "outside" time. And Nattie Bear declared Thanksgiving as her favorite holiday.


Here we are at Bass Pro. The kids love the "fishy store". It is one of their favorite places to go. It is not really my favorite, so I usually have Ben take them. It was SO crowded!



Here they are in front of the fake Santa (which in the off season, I believe he is one of the hunting mannequins)


Nattie Bear is coming so watch out!



My handsome Benny. He is doing so well in school right now. He still makes us feel like his top priority. I have really enjoyed living away, because I feel like we have grown so much closer together. I love him!



She doesn't even realize how much she could get into if she was not in the cart the whole time. I guess that is what happens to the third child... I would know.




A new picture for Grandma and Grandpa's condo? It is so hard to get them all to look and smile at the same time. They are the cutest little stinkers I have ever seen.





My beautiful Austin. She put in this sweater today, and asked who took off the other buttons. It took some convincing to get her to believe it was supposed to be like that.




I love this little group.













For Uncle Lou.





Super fly!




The kids LOVE this advent calendar from Grandma. Everyday they get into just a little more trouble with it though. Candy keeps mysteriously disappearing. Hmmmmmm...




Austin is in love with her new boots. She refuses to wear socks with them though. She says they are soft inside, so she doesn't need them. It's going to be a sweaty winter for the boots.





Me and my girlies.





My little gentleman.














5 comments:

Brenda said...

Love all of the pictures!! Poor sweaty boots. I think with the advent calendar hanging that low you will have candy disappearing regularly for sure! Even the Bear can reach it! The picture of the kids in front of the fence is perfect for the condo frame, can't wait to take it down there. I love you all and miss you! Love Grandma and Grandpa!

Heidi said...

Beautiful pictues! And you are so funny! I laughed out loud about the mannequin hunting Santa, ba ha!

M.C. Sommers said...

These pictures are all so fun! I love the updates :) Are you guys going to be able to come out here for Christmas?

Brenda said...

I popped in for another look at the babies... (Austin is so cute wearing her boots and gloves.

Taisha Sommers said...

you guys are just to cute. hope you had a wonderful christmas love ya and miss ya!!!
love,
Taisha