Monday, January 11, 2010

The Baby Is Married!

On Saturday Bainzy and Becca were married. It was such a nice wedding. For your viewing pleasure...

The happy bride and groom.
Here they are again. Becca's dress was gorgeous!

Here is Bainzy just before people started crowding in.

Of course I could not pass up the opportunity to get a family picture since everyone is dressed up. Now if I could only get everyone to look at the camera.

Austin girl dancing with her Uncle Jeff. My kids have really enjoyed him being in town.

All of the original Sommers. Mom, Doug, Me, Shane, Jeff, Amanda and the Daddy.

Natalie is just like her Aunt Amanda... They just can't pass up a mirror.

My Shaun boy had a blast. He especially enjoyed the chocolate fountain. Please see the mother's blog for those photos.

Tricia and Lou. Oh these two make me happy.

All of my siblings.









5 comments:

Brenda said...

What a beautiful family! Love the mirror comment!

Heidi said...

Such great pictures. It made me tear up a bit to see everyone together and so happy. Beautiful! all of you!

Tara said...

You have such a cute family!! I wish my siblings would get married! jk :)

Karyn said...

Yay! Looks like a wonderful day. And, Miss Brooke, you look beautiful! :)

Deanna said...

I haven't checked the blogs for a while, but thanks for posting these pic's. I'm so sad we missed the wedding. It looks like it was so much fun. I loved the picture of the original Sommers family. What a good-looking bunch!!!