Saturday, August 22, 2009

Elaina's Shower

Today my Sister-in-law Elaina had her baby shower. She is having a girl. I'm so excited for her. Natalie will have someone to play with.

Elaina and some of her friends. From high school I think.
These are my two helpers. My other sister-in-law Hollie was supposed to help, but she got sick. So it was Benny to the rescue. He was awesome. He did all of the decorating and setting up. What a great guy!

Here we are with the last minute details. That is Elaina's Mother-in-law Jerry in the yellow.
This is the food table. Don't mind the oil stains on the driveway. We like to pretend that we are average Joe's so people can relate to us. ;)



5 comments:

Brenda said...

Wow, way to be quick on the blog!

Heidi said...

Nice! The table looks great and I love that cute apron you have on!

Brenda said...

I hardly recognize that baby, she is growing so much!

Meshelle said...

So fun, Brooke! I wish I could have been there to help & celebrate w/all of you!!! Thanks for sharing some pictures!!

Karyn said...

Elaina said you did such a fabulous job! She really appreciated everything. I got a little teary looking at the pics. I wish I could have been there to celebrate! :)